Sunday, March 29, 2009

new orleans

hello everybody this is weese and im in my hotel room in new orleans using my sisters computer. so ya new orleans is a pretty neat place. i walked down bourbon street on saturday night. if you dont know bourbon street is where mardi gras is. our hotel is right by it. it was pretty interesting. lots of brozzzz chuggin brewzzzz and lots of stripper places and strippers! we ate at a place on bourbon street that i cant remeber the name of but it was great. i had jambayla and also ate some alligator and tried an oyster which i immediatly spit back up. today i went to the french quarter of new orleans and saw a break dance street show. it was pretty awesome. the best part was there was a pretty girl who came and sat next to me! but she left within like 10 minutes. and of course i didnt talk to her but my excuse is my dad was right next to me, not that it probably would of mattered. and then me and my family went to the french market which is just an outdoor flea market and it was pretty neat. then we ate somewhere that was good again. i had a po boy sandwhich which was pretty good and me my uncle and cousin shared 3 pounds of crawfish. if youve ever eaten crawfish you know that its incredibly hard to get the meat outta the crawfish so i got over it pretty quickly. then after eating went back to the hotel and got to see my sister who i havent got to see since xmasish. she works at disney world and got to meet tina fey and her kid and husband. i was bummed to find out tina fey was married... it hurt my heart. then we went back to bourbon street tonight so my sister could expirence it. not much goin on there tonight. i did get a virgin daquiri which is basically a slurpie and paid 7$ for it. and also got my picture taken with a cross dresser who called him/herself ashely. so that was amazing. the past few hours ive been bored sitting on the computer and watching futurama on tv. tomorrow i get on the boat and go to wherever it is im going. i know its somewhere in mexico where lots of murders have been happening. so hopefully ill make it back alive! anyways this has gotten really long so i guess im gonna end it now. if i can blog while on the ship you best believe i will! as always i miss everyone in arizona and everyone in indiana. this has been too long to mention names. so ya have a great week everybody! <3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment